Coastal Conference Information
On behalf of the «Sea Coasts» Working Group of the RAS Council on World Ocean and the Russian State Hydrometeorological University (RSHU), the Organizing Committee of the RSHU Branch in Tuapse, the Krasnodarskiy region would like to welcome you and your colleagues to the XXIV International Coastal Conference «Sea Coasts - Evolution, Ecology, Economy» devoted to the 60th anniversary of the "Sea Coasts" Working Group of RAS Council. The Conference will take place from 1-6 October 2012 and will include the two-day joint CEDA-RSHU session on dredging.
Main topics of the Conference
- Hydro-, morpho- and lithodynamics of sea coasts and adjacent waters
- Ecological sensitivity of coastal area: human-induced/anthropogenic pressure
- Construction and exploitation of hydraulic engineering's and dredging works
in the coastal area
- Approaches and questions of management and monitoring carrying of coastal
- Sustainable use of coastal resources: management practices and effective
- Education in coastal science.
The official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
- Leonid A. Zhindarev, Prof., Moscow State University, Chairman of the «Sea Coasts»
- Ervant A. Yaily, Prof, rector's consultant, Russian State Hydrometeorological Uni-
- George G. Gogoberidze, Prof., principal research scientist, Russian State Hydrome-
- Mikhael S. Arakelov, Dr., Branch of Russian State Hydrometeorological University
- Svetlana A. Luk'anova, Dr., leading researcher, Moscow State University.
- Julia A. Lednova, assistant, Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University.
- Brovko Petr, Prof., Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU), School of the Environ-
mental Science, science supervisor of the Coastal research center of
the FEFU (Russia);
- Bruzzi Luigi, Prof., University of Bologna (Italy)
- Chubarenko Boris, Dr., Atlantic Branch of the P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanolo-
gy, RAS (Russia)
- Ernsteins Raimonds, Prof., University of Latvia (Latvia)
- Ignatov Evgeny, Prof., Moscow State University (Russia)
- Karlin Lev, Prof., Rector, Russian State Hydrometeorological University
- Khabidov Alexander, Prof., Institute for Water and Environmental Problems,
SB RAS (Russia)
- Kosyan Ruben, Prof., South Branch of the P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology,
- Leontyev Igor, Prof., P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, RAS (Russia)
- Magoon Orville, Prof., Chair of American Shore and Beach Preservation Association
(ASBPA), president of the Coastal Zone Foundation (USA)
- Orviku Kaarel, Prof., Merin Ltd. (Estonia)
- Safyanov Gennagy, Prof., Moscow State University (Russia)
- Shilin Mikhail, Prof., Ecological Commission of the Central Dredging Association
- Shuysky Yury, Prof., Odessa National University (Ukraine)
- Spiridonov Mikhail, Prof., Karpinsky Russian Geological Research Institute,
- Temirov Denilbek, Prof., Branch of Russian State Hydrometeorological University in
- Yaily Dmitry, Dr., Branch of Russian State Hydrometeorological University in
- Zaromskis Rimas, Prof., University of Vilnius (Lithuania).
Last update: 8 March 2012