13 - 14 October 2009, St. Petersburg, Russia
Delegates are responsible for their own hotel bookings. The seminars headquarters hotel is Hotel Moscow (Alexander Nevsky Square 2, St. Petersburg, Russia; T: +7 (812) 333-24-44; F: +7 (812) 274-21-30; W: www.hotel-moscow.ru). A block of rooms has been reserved foer seminar participants through Eyevista Hotel Service.
To reserve a room with a discount rate in Hotel Moscow:
Reservation number: N62032
Deadline for bookings and payments: 10 September 2009
Room rates: Single room Rubl 2800 (approx Eur 60); Double room Rubl 3600 (approx 80). These price include breakfast and registration with the police.
When reserving a room please provide the following information:
- Family name
- Given name
- Room type required
- Date and approximate time of arrival and departure
- Payment details: cash, credit card, bank transfer
- Visa requirement (the hotel offers this service; you may also request an invitation letter from the organisers as described here).
- Your Fax or E-mail address to confirm your reservation.
Eyevista Hotel Service will send confirmation, invoice and payment agreement.
Visa support offered by the hotel:
If you wish to ararnge your visa by Eyevista Hotel Service please provide the following information:
- Family name (write in capital letters), given names
- Day, Month, Year of birth
- Passport number, expiration date
- Dates of visa validity: From - To
- Cities to be visited in Russia;
- Accommodation in Russia (Hotel or private flat)
- Consulate where visa will be collected
- Your Fax number
Click here to see the list of hotels in the neighborhood of Hotel Moscow . Recommended: Hotel Atrium. Tel: +7(812)982 70 20; +7(812)717-04-45;
Russian State Hydrometeorological University (RSHU)
Dr. Maria Anatolievna Mamaeva
Chief, International Relations Office
T: +7 (812) 444 56 36
Last update: 26 December 2009