Call for Papers
CEDA Dredging Days 2021 is going virtual, on 28-29 September.
CEDA invites expert members of the dredging community to contribute to the conference programme and submit abstracts for presentations in one of the following session categories.
1. Academic/Scientific sessions (papers + oral presentations)
Topics: We invite abstracts for papers on academic and applied research, and innovative solutions, relating to any aspect of dredging and reclamation, for traditional or emerging markets, as well as dredged sediment use and management.
Deadline: Abstracts (maximum 300 words) should be submitted by 15 January 2021. For more details click here or download the brochure below.
2. Practice-oriented sessions (extended abstracts + oral presentations)
Topics: The Technical Papers Committee is particularly keen to receive extended abstracts on the following topics:
- Minimising green-house gas emissions
- Nature Based Solutions against climate change and other challenges related to the UN’s Strategic
- Development Goals
- Funding Nature Based Solutions
- Dredging and cyberspace (autonomous ships; Global Navigation Satellite Systems; security)
- The role of dredging in securing raw materials offshore
- The value of dredged sediments in a circular economy
Extended abstracts (maximum 750 words) should be submitted by 15 March 2021. For more details click here or download the brochure below.
|Title and description||Download|
|Call for Papers: Ceda Dredging Days 2021||1499 Kb||Download|
Last update: 23 December 2020