Abstracts – Practice-oriented sessions
CEDA Dredging Days 2021 is going virtual, on 28-29 September.
The Technical Papers Committee is particularly keen to receive extended abstracts on the following topics:
- Minimising green-house gas emissions
- Nature Based Solutions against climate change and other challenges related to the UN’s Strategic Development Goals
- Funding Nature Based Solutions
- Dredging and cyberspace (autonomous ships; Global Navigation Satellite Systems; security)
- The role of dredging in securing raw materials offshore
- The value of dredged sediments in a circular economy
The deadline for extended abstracts (maximum 750 words) is 15 March 2021. Click here to go to the abstract submission page.
The Technical Papers Committee will assess the extended abstracts. Successful authors will be invited to submit their final abstracts and presentation materials, which will undergo a peer-review for quality, correctness, originality and match with the relevant session in the programme.
The extended abstracts will be published in the CEDA Dredging Days 2021 proceedings.
In line with the revamped programme, CEDA wishes the contributions in this category to be presented in different formats. For this purpose, presenters will undertake to work with CEDA and CEDA’s Meeting Designer, Mike van der Vijver of MindMeeting. Together, they will develop an appropriate presentation format in mutual cooperation. CEDA considers this work an integral part of its continued pursuit of professionalisation and high-quality services for its members.
Important deadlines for speakers
- Submission of extended abstracts: 15 March 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 1 May 2021
- Submission of final extended abstract and draft presentation material: 2 August 2021
- Reviewer comments to authors about presentation material: 1 September 2021
- Submission of final presentation material: 15 September 2021
|Title and description||Download|
|Call for Papers: Ceda Dredging Days 2021||1499 Kb||Download|
Last update: 23 December 2020