About CEDA Dredging Days
CEDA Dredging Days are organized biennially. Until 2019, they were organised in conjunction with the
Europort Maritime exhibition, and the conference was held at Ahoy Rotterdam in Rotterdam, the Netherlands (until 2003 at the RAI in Amsterdam). In 2021 it was held virtually. In addition to the biennial CEDA Dredging Days, CEDA or its Regional or National Sections organise conferences at a variety of locations.
The next Dredging Days will take place in 2024. The date and location are still to be confirmed.
CEDA Dredging Days are always well attended by scientists and practitioners representing the whole cross section of CEDA's membership:
- Port, coastal and environmental authorities
- Owners of infrastructure projects
- Environmental organisations
- Conservation bodies
- Dredging contractors
- Designers and builders of dredging equipment
- Designers and builders of ancillary equipment
- Academic and research institutions
Please note that presentations made at CEDA Dredging Days can be downloaded from the website of the particular conference.
Last update: 16 November 2022