The Central Dredging A ssociation (CEDA) is an independent, international, professional society for all those involved in activities related to dredging, maritime construction and dredged material management and who live or work in Europe, Africa or the Middle-East. CEDA encompasses a wide range of disciplines and activities and does not represent the interests of any particular industry sector.
There are two categories of membership: individual and corporate. Individual membership is open to professionals from any sector or discipline related to dredging.
Corporate membership is open to organisations, companies, institutions, and partnerships.
Members come from many fields and include:
- Designers, builders and suppliers of dredging vesselsnd ancillary equipment
- Dredging and marine contractors
- Port, maritime and navigational authorities
- Government agencies
- Research and educational institutes
- Services such as media, insurers, law firms, financial agencies, towage companies
- Professional and branch associations, technical societies
and environmental NGOs.
For more information click here.
Last update: 24 September 2009